|My son is terribly allergic to poison ivy. When he has been exposed he ended up having to get injections at the doctorís office to get rid of it. That was until I found your product, Zanfel. I am a registered nurse and I have never seen a product work so well. My son is 27 and a Federal Law Enforcement Officer for the National Park Service. He uses Zanfel to this day!
I also work as a school nurse and received a free tube of Zanfel at a workshop. I have used it on kids at school with poison ivy and they canít believe how it helps the itching. Parents have called wanting to know what I used and where they could get it.
Just wanted to thank you and let you know I LOVE your product!
Jane Tucker, RN, MSN, CSN