To download and view a copy of one of our publications, please click the appropriate link below. All publications online are in PDF format.
- Treating Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac - an article published in the June 2010 issue of the American Journal of Nursing. Written by Dan Boelman RN, BSN.
- Be Prepared For Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac – an article published in the June 2013 issue of American Nurse Today. Written by Dan Boelman RN, BSN.
- Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac: A Rash of Information about Identification, Treatment and Prevention - produced by Zanfel Laboratories, this is a educational brochure discussing the symptoms and treatment of the urushiol-induced rash and how to prevent contact with these poisonous plants.
- 2003 Clinical Study of Zanfel From St. Luke's Medical Center - Study done in 2003 and presented at ACEP's 2003 Research Forum.
- Abstract of 2003 Study from Annals of Emergency Medicine - from the Annals of Emergency Medicine.
- Abstract of 2007 Study from Annals of Emergency Medicine
- 2007 Clinical Study of Zanfel from St. Luke's Medical Center - The Effective Topical Treatment and Post-exposure Prophylaxis of Poison Ivy: Objective Confirmation. Published 2007 in the Annals of Emergency Medicine.
- Zanfel Fast Facts - 7 quick information items that you may not know about Zanfel.
- Zanfel FAX Form - to request more additional information. Click, print and fax to Zanfel Laboratories.
- Plant Identification Poster - Learn to identify Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac.
- Poison Plant Prevalence Map - U.S. map listing the prevalence of poison ivy, oak & sumac across the country.
- Poison Plants Around the World - A list of plants around the world which contain urushiol, the poison ivy toxin.
Zanfel Laboratories publishes an email newsletter to help readers learn more about the company, the Zanfel product as well as learning about poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. Click on a volume to find these interesting newsletters.